On behalf of the Washington State Fraternal Order of Police Memorial Foundation, we’d like to thank you for supporting our organization. We are grateful for your support, and it is citizens like yourself that help to make a difference.
There are more than 2,000 Washington State law enforcement officers who are members of the Washington State Fraternal Order of Police, including officers from city, county, state and federal agencies, who protect the streets and citizens of Washington State 24/7.
Your donation will help to support the Washington State Fraternal Order of Police Memorial Foundation and its many worthwhile programs that aid Washington law enforcement officers and help honor the memory of the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
At the family’s request, some of the programs made available to Washington law enforcement officers and families of fallen police officers through the Washington State Fraternal Order of Police Memorial Foundation include:
• Honor Guard memorial service for fallen police officers.
• Financial assistance to the families of police officers injured or killed in the line of duty.
• College scholarships to eligible law enforcement officer’s children.
• Aid and assistance to families of fallen police officers, which enable them to attend the FOP-sponsored National Police Week Ceremony to see their loved ones’ name placed on the Police Memorial Wall in Washington, D.C.
• Provide assistance to surviving family members and law enforcement officers involved in critical incidents by providing Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) training for agencies that do not have access to such a program.
Supporting the Washington State Fraternal Order of Police Memorial Foundation helps ensure that those who have risked all, do not go unnoticed.
Thank you for your donation!
WASHINGTON STATE FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE